Saturday 17 May 2014

smart eyesela


Other day while i was working in fair, a woman approached to me asking,  you look beautiful i like your glasses, where did you bought.
i said to her in "smart eyes", usualy im familiarized in have people that stop me by to give me compliments. 
But this woman that came to me was very funny and different than the majority of times.
She asked me where the shop is located? i said everywhere in sweden, 
in stockholm you have several stores of them. the one where i bought  my frames is located in hötorget near konserthuset.
I'm theirs costumer since i arrived in sweden.
I like the design, doesnt makes you feel that you wear eyewear with type of necessity that i need when use, in way it appears quickly that you have issue sight, you can wear them and you feel cool.
 But how can i find your frames once i'm in the store?
I said to her, normally when i go to choose frames for me, usually i dont like to search in the shelf that has ordinary eyewear frames.
In Smart Eyes, they sale sunglasses too, most of the time the sunglass shelf have great and trendy frames, one thing i like in "smart  eyes" is because you can choose sunglass frame, and they can change put your clinic lense, and is what i always do.
 The woman look at me and said, that's smart from you, smart eyes is like that, was her conclusion


dumbanenguebyceleste //  May 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment